Planning intertextuality





 Intertextuality-The referencing of another media text or cultural product. In making this reference, the meaning is shaped and developed.


An example of intertextuality that I will feature is a recreation of this image within my music video when it reaches the climax of the video as it has serious connotations to mental health and the extremity of the situation if left unchecked. 

Travis looks in the mirror

I will also be including a reference to the film Taxi driver, this will be the scene where Robert De Nero is talking to himself in the mirror this will be replicated throughout my music video as the protagonist of my music video will be rapping to himself in the mirror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of Black by Dave

Why study the media

Plan B-Ill manors analysis