Reflection

I started this project with a simple concept to raise awareness concerning the issue of mental health and I believe that the final product reflects as the video is well shot and edited in order to convey messages concerning my social issue. I believe that this could actually be represented as an actual music video that an artist could release and I believe that the only way to improve it would be to have a higher budget in order to make it appear a higher quality etc. Another thing I would change is that I might reshoot the "funeral scene" and the "shooting" scene in order to make them more impactful and convey a clearer message about the hazardous side effects of mental health 

I have also created a website for my artist in tandem with the actual music video itself in order to help create the idea that this is the work of a mainstream artist and company. I like the overall aesthetic of the website however I believe that it would look more professional if i had higher quality pictures to use in order to convey a sense of professionalism. 

https://harrisonbrownkba08.wixsite.com/neomusic


 The Album Cover I believe is successful at conveying the theme of the artist and what the album is all about etc. Improvements i would make are that I would try to use a different picture to that which is on the website in order to highlight the album's individualism from the website and would also remove the matrix effects from the central image to shift the focus of the audience onto the artist themselves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of Black by Dave

Why study the media

Plan B-Ill manors analysis